More Status are update soon... Keep In Touch

Bookmark Blog Now by pressing Cntrl button + D

One Line Love Status For WhatsApp :)



1. L♥ve is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can Feel it. 

2. Paradise is always where L♥ve dwells. 

3. Only L♥ve lets us see normal things in an extraordinary way. 

4. L♥ve is like the Sun coming out of the Clouds and Warming your Soul. 

5. I L♥ve you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. 

6. If L♥ving you is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

7. L♥ve can sometimes be magic. But Magic can sometimes…just be an Illusion. 

8. Pure L♥ve is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. 

9. Friendship often ends in L♥ve , but L♥ve in friendship ~never. 

10. L♥ve Life & Life will L♥ve you back 

11. Never make someone a Priority when they only make you an option. 

12. 3 Words, 8 Letters, 3 Syllables, 5 Vowels, 3 Consonants, 2 Nouns, 1 Emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I L♥VE YOU!” 

13. If you judge people, you have no time to l♥ve them. 

14. Respect yourself, L♥ve yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again. 

15. L♥ve looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. 

16. Even though I was scared of a lot of things, I wasn’t scared of L♥ving you 

17. The L♥ve that lasts the longest is the L♥ve that is never returned. 

18. One of the hardest things in Life is watching the person you L♥ve, L♥ve someone else. 

19. L♥VE is the reason why I still live in this Crazy world!!! 

20. L♥ve is Difficult, Not Impossible 

21. L♥ve is a $trong Word so if you don’t mean it then don’t say it!!! 

22. I think it’s nice when people find L♥ve, because I feel like everyone Deserves it 

23. L♥ve can’t be forced… It just Happens. 

24. You know you’re in L♥ve when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your Dreams. 

25. L♥ve can’t be defined in words it can only be Felt 

26. Sometimes the Heart sees what is Invisible to the eye 

27. L♥ve is like quicksand…The further you Fall in, the Harder it is to get out. 

28. Happiest feeling ever ~ when you share a simple, yet meaningful moment with someone you L♥ve. 

29. L♥ve is like War… easy to start, difficult to finish, and Impossible to Forget. 

30. L♥ve starts with a Hug, grows with a Kiss, and ends with a tear. 

31. I've fallen in L♥ve many times..... always with y♥u.

8 comments: